Use Hyperglance to automatically stop and start workspaces & instances overnight and on weekends
Hyperglance allows you to automate the start and stop schedules of your resources.
In this example, we’ll set up 2 rules:
- The first will stop AWS Workspaces in our development account every day at 6 pm.
- The second will start the same AWS Workspaces every weekday at 8 am.
- Open Hyperglance
- Navigate to the Advanced Search tab
- Select the accounts you want to work with
- Search for workspaces
- Add the action
- Add the rule Name and labels
- Select when you want the action to run
- Save the rule
- The Automation tab will give you details of the rules that have run
- The rule will have a link to the automation if it has been run that day
If you'd like to know more about how Hyperlgance can help you automate your cloud management, visit hyperglance.com