How to use the Hyperglance cost explorer
Hyperglance provides a quick, easy way to explore your billing data.
- Select Between the last 30 days or 7 Days
- Gives you the option to show the billing for the last 30 or 7 days
- Show costs greater than
- Only show resources or services that have costs over this amount
- Export or Print the diagram
- Print or create a diagram in the following formats; PNG, JPG, SVG or PDF
- Cost Visualization
- An interactive visualization that allows you see and explore your billing data
To activate the controls LEFT CLICK on the desired flow
- Remove all other flows but the selected
- Reset Filters
- Go back to default
- See Resource Items
- List all the resources, their individual costs and relevant attributes in a table
You can select any flow on any point to filter, including Cloud (Azure/AWS), account/subscription, region and service.
'See Resource Items' Controls
Only List 'in Inventory' Items
By default Hyperglance only shows the items that are currently in the inventory. By unchecking this option it will show everything in the last period (7 or 30 days)
Expanding the item table
Each item may have multiple listings. Select the plus symbol to expand and see the detailed items.