With Hyperglance's deployment model, you won't encounter a new data security headache.
- Unlike typical SaaS solutions, Hyperglance is deployed in your own VPC/VNet through the AWS & Azure Marketplaces, or in your own instance/VM.
- All data is stored on the instance/VM; you control and own everything. You never share credentials with a third party.
- Hyperglance only needs Read-Only access to the AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes APIs - not to your resources
- All communications between the APIs and all Hyperglance clients are over HTTPS, port 443, and use the latest encryption
- Hyperglance supports custom SSL certificates via the HTTPD proxy that comes as part of the deployment
- Hyperglance comes with SAML support and RBAC built-in
- Local user passwords are securely hashed & salted (PBKDF2WithHmacSHA256)