Easily add your own automations or modify existing ones!
Automations are written in Python3, each one is a self-contained Python (.py) file. Find them here: https://github.com/hyperglance/aws-rule-automations/tree/master/lambda/automations
To add a new automation:
- Add a new .py file
- Implement the hyperglance_automation() function with logic for your automation.
- Implement the info() function to inform the Hyperglance UI about your automation:
- Any UI inputs it needs from the user,
- A list of compatible resource types.
- Re-deploy the terraform stack with terraform apply
- Done: Your new automation will be immediately available and ready to use in the Hyperglance UI.