SNS has a message limit of 256KB. Hyperglance can be configured to place the message JSON in an S3 bucket and post a reference to that object over SNS.
1) Create an S3 bucket in the same account and region as your SNS Topic.
Note: The access policy used to publish to SNS must now also allow: S3:PutObject
2) SSH into the Hyperglance instance/VM
3) Edit file: /var/lib/data/hyperglance/config.env
4) Add a line to the file to reference the name of your S3 bucket:
4) Save the file
5) Run this command to detect the config change and restart Hyperglance:
sudo docker-compose -f /etc/docker-compose.yml up -d
When the rule next runs you should now see the JSON payloads in the S3 bucket:
WARNING: These JSON objects will remain the bucket indefinitely. It is your responsibility to either create a lifecycle rule in S3 to auto-delete the object or to have a Lambda function delete the object after it is processed.
The JSON payload sent over SNS will now include a "data" sub-object that references the bucket and object key (it will no longer include the "results" list):