1. After you download the Virtualbox ova. Open Virtualbox; select file/Import appliance and select the Hyperglance OVA file.
NOTE: If the need arises where you need to log-in to the VM/OVA file, the default username/password is hyperglance/hyperglance. Refer to this link for more re. VM/OVA credentials.
2. Make sure VM has the recommended 2x vCPU and 8192 MB RAM. If not, please adjust accordingly. Then select Import.
3. The imported VM will look like this:
5. Add port mappings for ports 22 for SSH, 8443 and 8635 for Hyperglance access
8. Login to the admin page. The default user credentials are admin/admin.
9. Once you login you will be presented with a list of collector integrations that you can configure. Select the relevant integration from the left. Or run an SNMP discovery of a physical network.
10. Click the "Add Record" button to setup your chosen integration. The 'Setup Guide' link on the form will further guide you through the process for the chosen integration.
11. After successfully entering all the needed credentials click the "Topology" button on the top-right corner of the page.
12. You will be presented with an introductory tutorial and your topology. It may take a few minutes for your topology to appear.