1. After you download the QCOW2 file navigate to the horizon dashboard project/images. Select 'Create Image' in the top tight hand corner and fill out the relevant details. The image is configured to use your SSH key and the user 'hyperglance' to login.
3. Make sure Hyperglance has at least 2x vCPU and 4096 MB RAM. If not, please adjust accordingly.
4. Once the Hyperglance instance is started and you can access the instance IP open a browser and navigate to: https://ip_address:8443/#/admin
You may need to allocate a floating IP to order to access the Hyperglance instance.
5. click advanced and ignore the warning. Then login, the default credentials are admin/admin
6. Once you login you will be presented with a list of collector integrations that you can configure. Select the relevant integration from the left. Or run an SNMP discovery of a physical network.