When an entity is selected (with a single left-click), Hyperglance shows information about that entity. The dashboard is composed of multiple tabs and a section that specifies entity name, type etc. Details below:
1. Entity icon
2. Entity's name
3. Action button (when applicable) - Clicking this will open up a list of actions you can trigger.
4. ‘Goto’ button - Clicking on this will auto-navigate the map to focus on the entity.
5. Attribute's tab (shown below)
6. Metric/Chart tab
7. Alarms tab
8. Endpoint/Interface list (only for Nodes)
9. Neighbor Nodes list (only for Nodes)
10. Connect options (only for a certain Nodes such as EC2 Instances or Azure VMs)
11. External links to third party tools and management consoles.
12. Components like Security Groups and other table-based data
13. Dependency Views (shown only if applicable)
14. Other properties of the entity.
- For Groups, the default tab is a Summary tab which shows the inventory charts for the group.