When an entity is selected (with a single left-click), Hyperglance shows information about that entity. The dashboard is composed of multiple tabs and a section that specifies entity name, type etc. Details below:
1. Entity icon
2. Entity name
3. Action button
4. ‘Goto’ button - clicking on this will (open the group - if needed and) focus on the entity.
5. Attribute list
6. Metric/Chart list
7. Alarm list
8. Endpoint/Interface list (only for Nodes)
9. Neighbor Nodes list (only for Nodes)
10. Connect options (only for a few Nodes)
11. External links to third party tools and management consoles.
12. Tabular data (see below)
13. Custom Views (shown only if applicable)
14. Attribute sections.
- For Groups, the default tab is a Summary tab which shows the inventory charts for the group.