To run Hyperglance behind a proxy please follow these steps:
1) Stop the wildfly service: sudo service wildfly stop
2) Open for editing: /opt/wildfly/bin/standalone.conf
3) At the very bottom of this file you will find proxy configuration that looks like this:
# Proxy Settings
#JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttp.proxyHost= -Dhttp.proxyPort=3128 \
# -Dhttps.proxyHost= -Dhttps.proxyPort=3128"
4) Uncomment the latter 2 lines
5) Provide the hostname or IP of your proxy server to both proxyHost fields and adjust the proxyPort if necessary.
6) If your proxy requires a username and password you can add this line and provide the username and password:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttp.proxyUser=testuser -Dhttp.proxyPassword=testuser123"
7) If you are running Hyperglance from the Amazon Market Place then the AWS metadata service which runs on the link-local IP 169.254.169.254 must be excluded from any proxying by adding this line:
8) Save the file
9) Start the wildfly service: sudo service wildfly start
Wait a few minutes for Hyperglance start up and begin collecting data.
If it is not working as expected then checking the logs may indicate any configuration errors or connectivity issues.