The endpoints in the "Network" datasource are chosen to be monitored based on a flag in the runtime properties. The flag accepts the following values:
- linkedOnly - This is the default option. The endpoint will be monitored, only if, any link in the topology has this endpoint as source/destination.
- upOnly - All the endpoints with 'Admin' and 'Operational' Status as "Up" will be monitored.
- all - Monitors all endpoints
- none - No endpoints will be monitored.
How to Change the flag option:
- SSH to hyperglance VM
- edit /opt/wildfly/standalone/deployments/hgs.ear/lib/common.jar/runtime.properties
- Find the property with name "icinga.monitoring.endpoints.mode" and update the value with an option of your choice.
Restart service - service wildfly restart or systemctl restart wildlfy
Run a SNMP discovery.