The main dashboard view gives you an overview of your cloud inventory  and the high level status  of the 'rules' that are continually monitoring for issues .
 - A summary of your cloud inventory - Click any item to see a detailed inventory of each type of resource.
 - An at-a-glance summary of the status of the rules that are continually monitoring your environment
 - A more detailed view of the individual rules. Click on any rule to find out more about it. Rules are are logically grouped together into Packs for your convenience.
Rules run automatically on their schedule. You can edit this schedule using the 'edit' pencil or even run them manually at any time using the refresh button:
How to Get Notified When Rules Detect Issues
When rules detect issues you can be notified personally by Email. You can also configure notifications to be sent to AWS SNS or Azure EventGrid.
To setup Email notifications:
1) For Email to work you will first need to configure SMTP: Read more about that here.
2) You can bulk-edit a pack that want to be notified about and this will configure all the rules within that pack to Email you, to do that click the 'edit' pencil on the right-hand-side:
3) In the Edit Pack dialog tick the Email and enter a suitable recipient email address:
4) Repeat this process for any other packs you are interested in being notified about.
Importing and Exporting Rules:
You can import rules by the upload button (up arrow)
You can export rules by the download button (down arrow)
Create Your Own Rules
Get started creating your own rules by clicking the + button near the top-left of the main dashboard and then choosing a resource type that the rule will be created for (e.g. Virtual Machines):
Alternatively you can get started by simply clicking on an entry in the resource summary:
Import & Export Rules
You can import new rules or export the full set of rules to/from a zip file using these buttons: